From October 4 to 6, 2023, the University of Stuttgart and the Cluster of Excellence EXC 20275 "Data-integrated Simulation Science" (SimTech) funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) in the framework of the excellence strategy of the German federal and state governments will welcome leading researchers in data-integrated simulation science at the
International Conference on Data-Integrated Simulation Science (SimTech2023)
The program of the conference will be composed of
- keynote presentations given by internationally renowned experts in important current and upcoming topics in data-integrated simulation science,
- minisymposia bringing together internal and external researchers,
- a poster session with vivid discussions among junior and senior scientists and
- an earlier career symposium.
The conference will cover topics such as
- classical computational science enhanced by learning based components,
- data-based scale bridging,
- high performance computing,
- numerical solvers optimized by meta-data based methods,
- machine learning for simulation and visualization,
- data-based (surrogate) modeling for interactive applications and control problems,
- Bayesian approaches for uncertainty reduction and model assessment and many more.
The conference is intended to be a major platform for promoting exchange amongst representatives of the international research community in these interdisciplinary fields, bringing together mathematicians and life scientists, engineers and chemists, computer scientists and sociologists, physicists and philosophers. With this multi-disciplinary environment, we continue to advance towards our goal at the Stuttgart Cluster of Excellence SimTech: From Multi-X Simulations and Data-Driven Approaches to Data-Integrated Simulation Science.
Please save the date, further information will be published on the conference website soon: https://www.simtech2023.uni-stuttgart.de/